Archive for June 2012
Consider these additional Lady Gaga Social Media Stats:
- Her authority score is 100 out of 100 (this is wildly uncommon).
- The phrase “Lady Gaga” was mentioned over 5 million times in 3 months on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ alone.
- One out of six people on Twitter follow her.
- If each of her followers retweeted her post it could reach 7.5 billion people (that’s the population of planet Earth).
- 95% of “Lady Gaga” mentions on Twitter have positive sentiment.
- In one day alone (5/17/12) Lady Gaga’s Facebook page had more than 500 wall posts, 179 comments, and 458 likes.
Truly a broadcast channel. The stats speak volumes – Lady Gaga on the social web isn’t about personal engagement.
They define an active Twitter user as “anyone who tweets at least once a month.” Well, whatever you think of that, at least it’s defined.
Note the countries with most penetration: Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states: UAE, Qatar, Bahrain. Does that match societal demographics like education levels, standards of living, etc?
Nice infographic, good to see sources cited.